It’s almost Halloween, Folks! This time of year, my kids start craving sweet desserts and love the whimsy of Halloween treats. Even my 13 year old can find joy in these sweet treats, though he would never admit it. I love to embrace the fun of this holiday by surprising my little ghosts and goblins with these types of treats (after dinner, of course). Bet you’re going to love them, too!
I have searched the web to bring you thirteen sweet treats from some of my favorite bloggers. These are going right on our menu for some Halloween fun. They would also be great to bring to school functions and bake sales!
- Oreo Brownie Pizza From This Mama Loves
- Creepy Crawler Dirt Dessert From Life Anchored
- Monster Eyeball Pretzels From Princess Pinky Girl
- Jello Witches Stew Cauldron From Mom Foodie
- Candy Corn Shot Glasses From Easy Peasy and Fun
- Pretzel Bones From A Worthey Read
- Spooky Halloween Bundt Cake From What Mommy Does
- Halloween Cookie Bark From Flour on My Face
- Spooky Gooey Eye Cookies From Little Miss Kate
- Brain Matter Soda Pop From Nerdy Mamma
- Easy Homemade Halloween Moon Pies From Real Life at Home
- Autumn Leaf Cookies From Life Love Liz
- Candy Corn Mummy Truffles From Mod Podge Rocks