If you are looking for a fun and creative way to have a little fun with your whole family this Friday night, a fiesta is the way to go. Mexican food is glorious because you can usually find something for everyone in your family and you can spice it up (or down!) any way that you want to.
I have dug through some of my favorite sites to bring you the top 10 recipes for our Friday Fiesta Nights. Don’t get stuck at plain old tacos, when you can make it even more fun by adding these dishes. As a bonus, I have also found my two favorite cocktail recipes, for the grownups to enjoy after the sun goes down. Heat up your Friday night with a Fiesta. Your whole family will love it!
- Mexican Pork Chalupas in the Crockpot From Kasey Trenum
- Taco Bell Mexican Pizza From CopyKat Recipes
- Spicy Mexican Bruschetta From A Simple Pantry
- Mexican Hot Chocolate- 2 Ways From The Complete Savorist
- Mexican Fajita Pasta From Life is Poppin
- Mexican Stuffed Peppers From Simply Stacie
- Mexican Street Tacos From Nerdy Mamma
- Mexican Street Corn From Masshole Mommy
- Mexican Chocolate Roasted Almonds From Busy Mommy Media
- Easy Churros From SlapDash Mom
And for the adults, two BONUS drink recipes sure to whet your whistle: