As fall hits, we all crave warm and delicious comforting meals. Here in Colorado, our weather is very changeable, so it may be warm and sunny one day and then freezing cold the next. I love to keep ingredients on hand for some delicious meals that fill the tummy and warm the heart. As we begin the process of hunkering down for winter on the homestead, these warm meals sure do the trick!
I have scoured some of my favorite sites to find the top ten meals that I want to add to our Fall Comfort Food menu plan. What are your favorite fall comfort foods? Feel free to drop me a link in the comments if you have a favorite…I’d love to try it!
- The Perfect Roast Chicken by Eat Picks
- Fall Harvest Salad By Whole Food Real Families
- Pumpkin Churro Waffles From Food, Folks, & Fun
- Autumn Squash Soup by Copy Kat Recipes
- Crockpot Stuffed Cabbage Rolls by Flour on My Face
- Short Ribs Over Cheesy Polenta by Midwest Living
- Baked Mac and Cheese by Eating Well
- Butternut Squash Gnocchi by Tree Hugger
- Polenta Casserole by Mindful Momma
- Crockpot Red Beans & Rice by Gimme Some Oven